A comprehensive workshop which equips managers and leaders with the knowledge, skills and tools to enable the wellbeing of their team, through understanding mental health, learning how to nurture a positive environment, spotting early signs of common conditions and having the confidence to respond appropriately.
Everyone who completes the course gets a workbook and manual which details all learning content and highlights key points to remember and actions to take so that they can refresh their knowledge and refer back at any time, enabling them to implement their new knowledge and skills immediately. They also receive a certificate to say that they have attended the Mental Health Awareness course.
Numbers are limited to 15 people per course so that we can ensure people feel safe and supported while they learn.
What you will learn
This full day training course combines presentations and current statistical content with group activities and discussions, all built around modern neuroscience and best management practice and equips attendees with the following:
- An understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect mental wellbeing
- The knowledge and skills to better manage your own mental wellbeing
- The confidence to step in and support someone with a mental health issue
- Self-awareness and insight into your own mental health status and challenges
- The ability to identify the triggers and spot the signs of common mental health issues
- The approach to support someone with a mental health issue for the benefit of all