- Your review should be a fair, accurate and complete summary of your experience of the course that you are reviewing
- You may only submit a review of a course if you have actually attended it.
- Your review should not contain:-
- Advertising for any other product or service
- Information that could disclose someone’s identity
- Any material that is illegal or that for whatever reason, you are not authorized to submit
- Any profanities or other vulgar, abusive or defamatory language
- You accept full liability for the contents of the review.
We reserve the right to remove reviews at our discretion if we believe there has been a breach of these terms. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you see a review on coursecheck.com that you believe should be removed, then please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Last updated: July 2014