This one-day workshop will help you to analyse your current behaviour patterns and situations where you are experiencing difficulty. You will learn and practice skills and techniques of assertive communication in order to express yourself more clearly, openly and confidently in your personal and professional relationships.You will also take away your own personal action plan to use beyond the programme.
What you will learn
The themes covered in this one-day course on assertiveness include:
- How do you communicate?
- Analysing your current behaviour patterns around assertiveness
- Recognising assertive and non-assertive behaviour
- Conflict styles and dealing with conflict constructively
- Being assertive
- Barriers to assertive behaviour
- Assertive body image
- Communicating more effectively and assertively
- How to say no
- Getting heard in meetings
- Giving and receiving compliments and criticism
- Explore situations where you are struggling to behave assertively and develop strategies to handle them more effectively
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
- Our approach to programme delivery
Every programme is designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation, it will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.Next stepsIf you need help beyond this programme fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 executive coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.