Financial services apprenticeships are becoming an increasingly popular way of developing highly skilled team members by blending work-based training with industry recognised, professional qualifications.
Simply Academy offer four financial services apprenticeship standards:
FS Administrator - Level 3
Mortgage Adviser - Level 3
Paraplanner - Level 4
Financial Adviser - Level 4
Each standard will develop the apprentice’s skills, knowledge and behaviours within their role, giving the employer a highly knowledgeable, professionally qualified member of staff.
The benefits of choosing an apprenticeship include:
• Cost-effective training with the potential to receive up to 100% funding
• CII or LIBF qualifications to complement specific apprenticeship standards
• Professional training delivered by a dedicated, highly regarded provider
• Boosting employee morale leading to loyalty
• Development of relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours
• Cost-effective recruitment
• The opportunity to train and upskill existing staff
Why Choose Us?
• We are specialists in financial education training and apprenticeships.
• We have successfully trained over 15,000 professionals into the industry.
• We are the largest corporate training provider for companies such as RBS and Santander.
• We are fully accredited by both government and industry specific institutions.
What you will learn
Financial Services Administrator Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship standard is perfect for learners starting an entry level role in the financial sector and provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for further progression in the future. Upon completion of this 12-18 month programme, the learner will receive a recognised qualification from either LIBF of CII awarding bodies which can be enhanced with future learning.
Mortgage Adviser Apprenticeship
For budding mortgage advisers, this apprenticeship standard is perfect for those looking to develop the knowledge and skills required to work within this specialised role. Completion of this programme will see the learner obtain the full Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice, the regulatory qualification for mortgage advisers, as well as the knowledge and skills needed to become a competent and confident mortgage adviser.
This apprenticeship standard is aimed at learners looking to become professionally qualified paraplanners within financial services and is based on an entry level role with no previous experience required. This programme is also a great next step for entry level financial services administrator apprentices looking to progress their careers by obtaining the CII Certificate in Paraplanning upon completion.
Financial Adviser Apprenticeship
The Financial Adviser apprenticeship standard is a perfect starting point or progression route for those looking to develop within financial services. Structured so the learner gains both experience and confidence within the role, but also a highly relevant qualification, upon completion of the programme, learners will receive either the LIBF awarded Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA) or the CII awarded Diploma for Financial Planning (DipFP).