This one-day time management training course explores the need for reflection, planning, organising, setting goals and responding to day-to-day activities and demands. It also looks at deciding which activities that give you the biggest return at work and in life. You will consider what methods of time management are possible in your situation and learn how to make time management a daily practice.
What you will learn
- This course has recently been updated in line with the latest ideas and time management techniques – so you have more time for the things you really want to do.
- To identify what you already do well and could do differently
- To prioritise: strategies for deciding what will give you the biggest return at work and at home
- The importance of taking time to reflect
- Tips for working with telephone calls and handling email like a millionaire
- How to have more productive meetings
- The importance of valuing yourself and how to say no
- Tips for delegation
- Dan Pink’s ‘When?’ Are you a lark, an owl or a third bird?
- How to work with procrastination
- Principals of time management
- Identifying your values and priorities
- How to decide what is urgent/not urgent, important/not important
- Barriers to time management
- Assertiveness as a tool of time management
- Working on your preferred strategies for dealing with competing demands