Designed to enable you the Employer and your staff to meet the requirements of Fire Safety Legislation. Our Fire Warden Training course is tailor made to the specific risk, delivered by expert staff with over 30 years Fire Service experience and most importantly is informative, enjoyable and set at a level that is understood by all. The course duration is approximately 3 hours.
What you will learn
- What is Fire?
- Fire Awareness
- Combustion and Fire Spread
- Human Behaviour in a Fire Situation
- The role of the Fire Warden
- Basic principles of Risk Assessment
- Routine Fire prevention measures
- Modes of Evacuation
- Fire Safety features and facilities
- Fire drills and pre-planning
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Practical Fire Fighting session using fire extinguishers supplied by us.