This course is about developing and implementing an effective, enterprise risk management (ERM) framework. Delegates will learn the key skillsets required for an effective ERM function, the systems software to be considered and how data should be collected and managed.
What you will learn
- How to define ERM within the firm’s strategic plan
- Corporate governance and the role of the Board of Directors and Management
- How to get started and actually implement ERM
- How to establish a risk appetite and risk profile
- How to structure and develop a sound enterprise risk management framework