This three day course will centre on practical issues of working capital management with a focus on today’s economic environment. A strong cash flow management theme will ensure that all aspects of working capital, from systems to processes and receivables, payables and inventory management, will steer to cash enhancement.
- Assess areas within your organisation where working capital improvements can be translated to the bottom line
- Improve cash flow and liquidity by following a process of working capital assessment
- Develop a rigorous working capital plan to take your organisation forward in the current economic environment
- Interpret cash flow statements and ratios, and identify positive and negative corporate performance
- Appreciate why cash flow analysis is more important than balance sheet and income statement analysis
- Evaluate free cash flow and the ability of companies to meet their financial commitments
- Understand and apply the new concept of supply chain finance