When we find ourselves stuck, there are crucial conversations we are avoiding or not handling well that are keeping us there.This highly interactive one-day workshop will give you the skills to identify the conversations that are holding you back, understand your role in the problem, and effectively use tools and techniques to obtain immediate results, long-term benefits and positive change.
What you will learn
- Prepare for high-stakes situations with a proven technique
- Effectively challenge upwards, downwards and sideways
- Improve nearly every professional and personal relationship
- Yield major professional improvements in areas like productivity, quality, and change management.
If you would like a more in-depth workshop, you may be interested in our Crucial Conversations two-day workshop. If you have management responsibility, you may find our Crucial Conversations for Managers one-day workshop more tailored to your needs.
- Identify the conversations that keep us stuck
- How to stay focused on what we really want
- How to make it safe to talk about almost anything
- How to stay in dialogue when we’re angry, scared, or hurt
- How to speak persuasively, not abrasively
- How to turn Crucial Conversations into action and results