The tools and skills you need to win more business.
Everything in business depends on effective selling. Yet, increased competition and customer expectations make it challenging to secure new business and retain existing customers. This is made even harder if you don’t have a tried and tested sales process to follow.
PRO-PAYBACK Selling® guides individuals through each stage of the sales process, identifying the key activities every salesperson needs to build into their sales approach. Based on years of research and successful outcomes, it lays the foundations for successful selling.
- Understand the power of your sales offer and communicate it with impact using ‘YOU Appeal®’
- Increase confidence and bring about instant change by identifying and overcoming challenges
- Identify the benefits of high value questions and the power of ‘selling by objectives’
- Win true customer commitment through professional ‘closing’
Anyone new to selling or experienced sales professionals with no formal training.
What you will learn
This practical and interactive sales training programme brings PRO-PAYBACK® to life through a unique blend of processes, skills, behaviours and solution selling philosophies – vital ingredients to win, grow and retain clients.
You will leave this course able to:
- Assess your own selling style and adapt it to suit your customers
- Apply a proven sales structure and process during every future sales scenario
- Research and target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Apply the concept of ‘YOU Appeal®’ ensuring the customer is your focus at all times
- Deploy key strategies for winning business and gaining customer commitment
- Apply TACK’s research in to buyers’ likes and dislikes when dealing with salespeople
- Plan your calls professionally
- Sell by setting clear objectives
- Gain and retain your customers’ attention
- Ask value driven questions to fully uncover your customers’ needs
- Motivate customers by applying TACK’s Offer Analysis© technique
- Respond to and manage objections confidently and professionally
- Keep developing your client relationships for long term profitable business