Working in partnership with Hospitality and Care sector employers, we improve employees' skills, and increase their efficency and productivity. We enable innovation and drive perfromance to help boost the bottom line.
HIT wanted to improve the feedback collection and analysis process. Prior to using Coursecheck, Learner feedback was not automatically analysed, resulting in the need for manual calculations; and they were also not getting a good response rate.
- An overall increase in response rate by up to 40%
- Greater insights into the design of the curriculum
- The ability to review tutor perfromance and identify any subject-specific issues or gaps
- A nice (healthy) level of internal competition between trainers
- New enquiries from customers who have read their public reviews
Using Coursecheck has given us new lines of sight on the performance of our trainers and our curriculum, enabling us to take steps to improve and adjust our content and delivery for an even greater learner experience. The tool has been simple and easy to set up and use; and has brought learner feedback and course evaluation all neatly into one consolidated place.
Lester Biddle, Technology Director