Our nurse-led interactive webinar provides nurses and other healthcare staff with the knowledge and overview of skills required to catheterise / care for male and female patients.
Target audience: nurses and other health care staff whose role involves catheterisation.
What you will learn
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the anatomy & physiology of the male and female genitourinary systems.
- Describe the indications for urinary catheterisation.
- Describe the role of urinary catheterisation in urinary tract infection.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of a urinary tract infection.
- Describe the correct technique for insertion and aftercare of a urinary catheter.
- Charles Bloe Training
- 3 Hours
- Course type:
- Virtual delivery
Charles Bloe Training
6 PRINCES STREET