Our principal trainer has a post graduate in training practice and management.
The course will be accredited by the CPD at LEVEL 3. This one day course is designed to help learners identify assertive behaviour and how to use assertiveness to improve performance in the work place.
What you will learn
Specifically this course will cover
• How to recognise the difference between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours
• How to overcome the barriers to assertive behaviour
• How to understand the impact of non-verbal communication
• How to make assertive requests and effective follow ups
• How to say no where appropriate
• How to be more assertive in meetings
• How to give structured negative feedback