This two hour course aims to help learners improve the management and performance of teams in the workplace. The course will be accredited by the CPD at LEVEL 3.
What you will learn
- Qualities of an effective team
• Dynamics of team management
• Group processes within the team and their preferred methods of working
• Positive and assertive communication techniques.
• Listening and feedback skills
• Influencing styles
• Models for making a case
• Group working skills
• Problem solving skills
• Process of group consensus and decision making
• Understand the creative power of the team
• How to write team action plans