Our CompTIA Network+ course is designed to provide network technicians and support staff with the foundation-level skills they need to install, operate, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot a corporate network.
This course prepares students for CompTIA’s Network+ certification, an ISO-17024 compliant, vendor-neutral technology certification that verifies the certified individual has the skills and knowledge needed to take on a pivotal role in building, managing, and protecting the critical asset that is the data network.
What you will learn
- Identify the basic components of network theory
- Identify the major network communications methods and network data delivery methods
- List and describe network media and hardware components
- Identify the major types of network implementations and the components of a TCP/IP network implementation
- List the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- Identify characteristics of a variety of network protocols
- Identify the components of a LAN, WAN, and remote network implementation
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security and in disaster recovery
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations
- Identify the primary network operating systems
- Identify major issues, models, tools, and techniques in network troubleshooting