Record keeping underpins good care and support by ensuring effective communication of an individual's support needs. This course covers the basics of ensuring records are completed fully and in a timely manner.
To ensure the learner is able to complete all required documentation within care so that it complies with both legal and organisational requirements.
What you will learn
- Explain the purpose of care records
- Clarify the types of records you are required to complete
- Explain the legislation and guidance behind keeping records
- Define your accountability in this process, linking this to confidentiality
- Explain how to complete care records, avoiding the common errors