With increasing pressure to produce more with less, leadership and management capabilities are more important than ever. As the largest awarding body for leadership and management qualifications in the UK, the Institute of Leadership and Management is committed to developing managers at all levels, to ensure your business has the necessary skill sets to succeed.
This 3-day course aims to give practising or potential first line managers the foundation for their formal development in a management role.
What you will learn
- Develop a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities - motivate and engage teams and manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities