Group Size: Maximum 12 learners
Who should attend:
All persons needing to become a Moving Works Operative (MWO) as described in the sector schemes document 12d.
All learners MUST either hold a valid NHSS 12 TTMBC qualification or a valid NHSS12 qualification.
What you will learn
To provide learners with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to enable them to implement the correct traffic management requirements to undertake moving works.
On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works