- Chief operations officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to design an operation’s resources and processes
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Various types of process, and how these ‘building blocks’ of operations are designed
- How different ways of arranging physical facilities affect the nature of flow through the operation
- How the effectiveness of operations is influenced by the fast-moving development in process technology
- The elements of human resource management that are traditionally seen as being directly within the sphere of operations management.
- How operations organise the delivering of their products and services on an ongoing basis so that customers’ demands are satisfied.