Most organisations today are facing changes on an on-going basis.
Being comfortable in an uncertain and ever changing environment has become a key skill for success.
This course demonstrates how to create a vision, how to plan for (ongoing) change, and how to persist to see that necessary change is implemented.
What you will learn
On completion of this course participants will:
- Appreciate the importance of vision & strategy in the change process.
- Realise the importance of early and careful communication
- have learned about creating buy-in, acceptance and engagement of those in the change process.
- have learned skills to manage and plan change by dealing with resistance and conflict
- Understand critical risk management principles ensuring the change process develops positive benefits for your organisation.
Typical Topics covered include:
- Types of change
- Conditions needed for change
- Classic stages for change
- Resistance to change
- The importance of communication
- Dealing with Change
- Adapting to change
- Strategies for dealing with change
- Impact on systems, structures and policies
- Removing obstacles
- Rewards to support change
- Success criteria for leading change
- Need for clear vision & strategy
- Communicating change & creating buy-in
- Requirements for change project plan
- Building in some flexibility