This training for secretary skills is suitable for:
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
What you will learn
Upon completion of this executive personal assistants courses, you will be able to understand:
- An organisation as one of the fundamental functions of management.
- The functions, nature and scope of office activities.
- How to use forms to assist in the fundamental functions of receiving, recording, arranging and giving information in the office.
- The management of the vast bulk of correspondence and other documents which are created, received and stored in any business office.
- How to control the large variety of stationery and other articles related to the day-to-day work of a modern office.
- Communication as one of the fundamental functions of an office, and a process essential for all forms of business.
- How to prepare reports as a summary of information.
- The techniques aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The requirement of secretarial and clerical services for efficient administration.
- How to ensure all office expenses incurred are productive.