The programme objective is to review developments and best practices within the industry focusing on asset allocation, portfolio construction, style management strategies, performance measurement and popular thematic trends.
The program is designed for delegates with a knowledge of the fundamentals of modern portfolio theory, asset allocation theory, equity analysis and portfolio construction techniques.
What you will learn
- Understand how to design robust asset allocation models for all market conditions
- Build and maintain optimal portfolio’s based on investor needs
- Analyse the key features, advantages and risks of a broad range of asset classes and their performance in different market conditions
- Recognise different approaches to identifying and capturing alpha
- Gain competitive advantage from understanding behavioural biases and how to manage them
- Understand the theoretical and practical issues in connection with multi asset class investing