This workshop will equip those attending to have more confidence about how to interact with stakeholders and managers to deliver assignments that are valued and achieve firm agreement to taking action. It will also allow benchmarking and best practice sharing with peers. The training week is extremely interactive with case studies and real life examples used throughout. Delegates will have the opportunity to network and share experiences with other professionals.
Why attend this course?
- Auditing projects and strategic risks
- Coordinating assurance activities
- Leveraging data analytics and continuous auditing
- Offering more insight through Root Cause Analysis and Trend Analysis
- Working on risk maturity and risk culture
- Getting audits on the audit plan
- Gaining stakeholder buy-in to the focus of an audit
- Managing closing meetings
- Understanding organisational and political constraints
- Overcoming being ignore