A course for anyone experiencing or affected by anger in the workplace. During the day, we will look at the purpose that anger serves, how to identify its onset, understanding the role of physical sensation and thinking, and alternative ways to withhold or constructively express it.
What you will learn
This two-day workshop has been designed to ensure complete individual involvement and participation. It will stimulate your thinking and challenge you. The key focus is on practical skills and real outcomes throughout. The content will involve an innovative and engaging blend of activities so that you can directly apply it to your current performance and your future success.
- What is anger?
- The trigger event
- How do you know you are angry? Body signs.
- How thinking contributes
- Amygdala hijack: chimp takes over
- Deciding when is right to express and when not?
- How to use a diary for identifying patterns
- Tools for constructive expression
- How mindfulness can help