Covering both negotiation and assertiveness, this one-day workshop will empower you to negotiate with colleagues and managers at work. This will enable you to free yourself up to say yes to the projects you really want to work on, and say no to the work that you don’t have time to do – or negotiate as you choose, without putting yourself or the other person down in the process.
What you will learn
- How to distinguish between situations where you are able to say yes; willing to negotiate; or want to say no
- What different communication styles can teach us about the best approach
- How to say ‘No,’ when that is the bottom line
- How to negotiate, if that is what you choose to do
- Dealing with feelings of fear or guilt, before and after
- Understanding how cultural differences may explain different reactions and behaviours, and why you may not be alone
- Create an action plan beyond today
If you need help following the workshop with fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 executive coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.