This one-day report writing course will look at the basics of report writing, including structure, presentation and organisation. It will include practice sessions on aspects of report writing. Participants are encouraged to bring in examples of reports they have written or any material that will help them to begin writing a report.
What you will learn
- o understand the function of reports
- To review the process of report writing
- To be able to analyse and improve one’s own style
- To be able to produce concise, effective reports
- Types of report
- The focus: Who is it for? What is it about?
- Collecting and organising material
- Drafting a report
- Writing style
- Statistical information
- Writing practise
- Deadlines, budgets, etc