According to Lazslo Bock, at Google “being a good coach” is top of their list of the 8 key behaviours of a great manager and leader.In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to place your people at the heart of what you do by developing your coaching skills. Learn from your own personal insights and our experiences at Happy to enhance your ability to coach those around you to become more motivated and find their own solutions.
What you will learn
Learn in one day how to develop your coaching skills and work towards becoming the sort of leader that people would choose to be led by. You will also go away with your own personal action plan that you can use straight away.
- Understand when people work at their best
- Identify who you are as a leader and your leadership attitude
- Identify the benefits of coaching
- Identify how to enhance your listening skills and learn how to pay absolute attention to what is being said and not said
- Learn and practice the key element of effective coaching – TED invitations
- Identify how to use coaching questions to uncover the deeper issues impacting the situation being presented
- Nurture an individual’s ability to solve their own problems and create an action plan to address their challenges
- Understand how to build trust and credibility
- Personal action plan beyond the programme