Being seen as credible at work can be a key indicator of your professional success. Wherever you sit in your organisation’s hierarchy, this one-day workshop will give you time out to reflect on your current working behaviours and how they impact and influence those around you.
What you will learn
- Identify the benefits of building personal credibility
- Identify the professional situations that present difficulty and why
- Identify your barriers to behaving assertively
- Discover what true assertiveness means
- Understand the cycle of conflict and the reasons others may be difficult with us
- Identify how to deal with conflict constructively
- Learn how to frame your requests so that you are more likely to be heard
- Discover the benefits and core elements of creating trust
- Identify the 13 behaviours that build trust and how to use them in practice
- Understand the benefits of building an effective peer support network
- Personal action plan beyond the programme
If you need help following the workshop with fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 executive coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.