This one-day workshop for trainers and facilitators will give you fresh ideas for reinvigorating your delivery and bringing new life to your materials – making your sessions memorable and fun whilst also improving learner retention!
What you will learn
By the end of this programme, you will have gained fresh ideas about how to reinvigorate your delivery and bring new life to your materials – making your sessions memorable and fun whilst also improving learner retention!
In line with the principles being taught, the programme will be learner focused. You will receive the benefit of Happy’s extensive knowledge of training but will also learn from your own experiences. Themes Covered:
- Consider what makes a session memorable and how to make YOUR sessions stick (improving learner retention)
- How to design dynamic and creative exercises and session materials
- Including something for everyone – using the VARK approach to learning styles
- How to incorporate ‘the unexpected’ to surprise and delight your participants
- Discover how to include the creative use of games, toys and props into your workshops and sessions
- Real time reactive delivery – adapting your approach to meet the needs and wants of the group
- Re-work one of your sessions with help from the facilitator and peers – receive feedback and ideas for further development
- Action plan beyond today