Learn to prioritise your time effectively for better results.
Leaner organisations, increased workload, competing deadlines, constant emails and “always available” expectations require employees to be adept at managing their time effectively.
Our one day time management and personal effectiveness course introduces the key concepts of time management and explores a range of tools and techniques that will help you take back control of your workload. You will learn how to differentiate urgent and important priorities, manage others’ expectations, avoid distractions and push back when needed allowing you to better manage your time and increase your personal effectiveness immediately back in the workplace.
- Increase productivity by planning and using your time more effectively
- Learn to prioritise tasks according to business impact
- Identify key distractions and how to manage them
- Regain you work life balance and prevent burnout
Anyone who finds themselves constantly juggling multiple demands on their time.
What you will learn
This high energy, individually focused and interactive course provides you with the tools, tips and confidence to manage your time more effectively for better results.
You will leave this course able to:
- Focus on your key result areas
- Identify where improvements can be made to gain control of time
- Plan and prioritise effectively
- Work proactively as opposed to reactively
- Delegate successfully
- Say no confidently and without guilt
- Organise and control your email
- Regain control and a healthy work life balance
- Know when and how to ask for help
- Ensure good time management principles are continually applied