Develop and lead highly motivated teams
All companies need highly capable managers. However, many find themselves a ‘manager by default’, based on technical ability or their own performance, learning by experience and trying to achieve results through their people with little or no formal training.
Giving any manager the opportunity to learn the essentials means they are more likely to flourish when they begin their role; allowing them to make their best contribution towards success for themselves, their team and the organisation.
Achieve the companies objectives through the performance of your team
Motivate, direct and develop your team
Promote the concept of team working and foster good working relationships
Use a systematic framework for resolving problems
Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders responsible for leading, directing and motivating others. This course is particularly valuable for newly appointed managers or managers who have not received any formal training.
What you will learn
Our Management Essentials training course accelerates the transition into management. It equips managers with the core skills, tools and techniques they need to become confident leaders who inspire and motivate their teams to achieve objectives and deliver results.
You will leave this course able to:
- Set objectives and key performance indicators and agree development needs with your team
- Analyse and motivate each member of your team and optimise their performance using an effective assessment questionnaire
- Conduct performance improvement interviews and give constructive feedback
- Get the best results from your people by adapting your style to suit different team members
- Listen effectively and express your message clearly and concisely
- Handle challenging people effectively
- Provide direction and constructive feedback