Improve consultative sales skills to deliver the optimal solution to your customers and grow revenues:
Businesses don’t buy products, services or even people, they buy results. So today’s salespeople can only succeed by selling solutions which address their customers’ priorities.
Solution selling requires a special mix of skills. Drawing on the results of TACK’s regular research into ‘buyers views of salespeople’, this course helps individuals confidently explain how their solution contributes positively to their customers business goals, justify costs and sell Return on Investment and build strong personal relationships with different customer personalities, and sell consultatively.
In our latest research report, 71% of buyers said they would be looking for new suppliers in the next 12 months; make sure you’re on their radar!
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities
- Use TACK’s Offer Analysis© to sell the financial benefits of your value proposition
- Understand the different interpersonal styles and how you need to adapt your communication and objection answering to match each type of buyer
- Target Audience
- Those who have experience selling and want to develop their ability to sell solutions that address customer’s priorities and present offers in terms of their contribution to business goals.
What you will learn
This course equips you with the unique mix of skills needed to evolve your sales approach from transactional to consultative.
You will leave this course able to:
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities through consultative selling
- Create and communicate a powerful differentiated value proposition
- Understand the principles of business finance, how companies achieve ROI and how your value proposition contributes to this
- Negotiate favourable terms and conditions with procurement
- Achieve ‘trusted advisor’ status in the eyes of your customers
- Successfully manage relationships with different types of people and respond to their concerns and objections
- Design and present your solution in a very clear and motivational way to win against tough competition
- Make impactful presentations to buying panels, Boards and procurement departments
- React professionally to major customer objections and turn them to your advantage
- Successfully implement your solution – winning full cooperation from your own team and your customers’