The critical tools and behaviours you need to connect with customers.
In such a competitive world it’s the personal touch that ultimately ‘wins’ business. Using TACK’s PRO-PAYBACK® Selling 10 step model, learn how to plan, prepare and deliver attention grabbing offers to prospects/customers, and adapt your style using ‘YOU Appeal®’ to successfully connect and develop relationships with all types of buyers to convert more business.
As a professional salesperson, you need the critical tools and means to connect and communicate with your customers and/or prospects by adapting your own style to suit theirs. This is when ‘YOU Appeal®’ comes into its own. This is the way to guarantee that you personalise your approach to achieve maximum gain.
- See yourself in action as your customers see you
- Receive valuable feedback from other sales professionals
- Understand Interpersonal Styles and why customers behave differently
- Learn how best to communicate with each type of customer to build rapport and increase success
Those who have completed TACK’s PRO-PAYBACK Selling® course. This course will develop and strengthen your existing skills, adding a new dimension to your selling.
What you will learn
This face-paced sales training course develops the highest level of face-to-face selling skills through a range of activities while one-to-one coaching helps to further refine individual approaches.
You will leave this course able to:
- Confidently apply the PRO-PAYBACK process to every sales conversation
- Understand the different personality types you sell to and how to adapt your approach to each
- Practise ‘style stretching’ as a critical tool and means to enhance professional selling
- Test planning, organisational and decision making skills with a view to maximising sales efficiency
- Handle more complex sales with multiple decision makers
- Examine how platforms like LinkedIn and other social media can be used during the sales process
- Complete an offer analysis
- Write clear and effective email follow ups
- Use best practices for continuing and developing relationships with customers
- Use You Appeal and a variety of other techniques to win commitment from prospects