The is an intensive, highly interactive 44 hour classroom lab which will teach you the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools through engaging simulation exercises, hands-on practical challenges and the application of the Lean Six Sigma principles to solve real-world problems.
At the end of the course on Day 5 you will take Trigraph's online Green Belt certification test. Upon successful completion of this test, you will earn your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
Delegates can opt to proceed further and achieve internationally recognised certifications such as
- DIT Level 7 Certificate
- IASSC Green Belt Certificate
This interactive program gives the student multiple skillsets and the confidence to begin applying the tools and techniques immediately within their own organisation utilising the concept of ‘practice practice practice confidence confidence confidence’ the student enjoys a learning experience mixed with practical button pushing exercises to take the theory and apply it to practical outcomes while learning a consistent powerful problem solving methodology in DMAIC while learning the soft skills and facilitation techniques to create conversations in a team environment.
At the end of the training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAIC approach to process improvement.
- Understand the tools involved in the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control phases.
- Understand the use of the tools in characterising processes, analysing process data, solving problems and controlling processes.
- Use the key tools to solve practical business problems.
- Lead local Six Sigma project teams or assist Black Belts to deliver tangible business results on larger projects
- All course materials
- Lunch each day
- Trigraph Certification Exam
- Trigraph Lean Six Sigma Certification
NB: This course does not include sitting the IASSC® nor the IASSC® exam fee. Trigraph is an IASSC® Accredited Training Organisation. As a result students who complete Trigraph's Green Belt Program are qualified to take the IASSC®'s internationally recognised Lean Six Sigma Certification exam. As an IASSC Accredited Training Organisation, Trigraph can arrange your certification exam for you.
Previous experience of Lean Six Sigma is not required for this Green Belt course