- Trigraph's Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course offers Ireland's only hands-on, practical introduction to the methods of Lean and Six Sigma.
- With our Office Simulation Exercise you will learn Lean Six Sigma by running a fun office-simulation exercise.
- Get ready to play a vital role as part of a process improvement team and become confident in using basic problem solving tools.
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Lean Six Sigma concepts & tools and how to apply them.
- Learn to contribute to Process Improvement - Reduce Waste, Boost Productivity, Increase Profitability.
Recommended for anyone looking for a practical introduction to the concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
Trigraph's Office Simulation Exercise teaches the concepts of Lean and Six Sigma through a hands on exercise run by the students. This fun, highly effective teaching method will show you how to use the Lean Six Sigma tools, measure the process, make changes and determine how effective your changes have been.
Delivered by experienced Black Belts with years of practical industry experience they provoke learning discussions and link the simulation exercise to real life scenarios.
- All course materials
- Practical simulation exercise based on a typical office process
- Lunch / Refreshments
- Lean Six Sigma Certification from Trigraph. (Trigraph is a Authorised Training Organisation for the IASSC®)
No prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is required.