- Globally recognised Project Management certification - from Trigraph, a fully accredited ATO (Authorised Training Organisation) with PeopleCert
- Practical, interactive class-room based training with Project Manager peers
- Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week
- Exceptionally high pass rates
- Number of course participants is limited to ensure a high quality learning experience
The event covers the processes, components and techniques included in the PRINCE2® Project Management Method.
The 3 day course includes the following:
- Instructor Led Tuition
- Individual and Group exercises
- Case Study
- Delegate Pack.
We restrict the numbers on this course to 14 to ensure a high quality learning experience. Our excellent exam results reflect this. It is also reflected in the very positive feedback from participants on a consistent basis.
The Key Presenters are Seán McEvoy and Mary O'Giollain.
Please note that TESG grant aid may be available (via an INTREO office at DSP) for this course for qualifying individuals
The 3-day PRINCE2® Foundation course prepares the attendees to take the PRINCE2® Foundation Certification exam. The four learning outcomes are:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
- Understand how the PRINCE2® principles underpin the PRINCE2® method
- Understand the PRINCE2® themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2® processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
These are defined in more detail in the PRINCE2 syllabus https://www.axelos.com/Corporate/media/Files/Syllabi/PRINCE2-2017-Foundation-Syllabus.pdf
The course will enable delegates to:
- Recognise the factors which enable successful projects
- Describe the main PRINCE2® components, processes & techniques
- Describe the key PRINCE2® management products
- Recognise PRINCE2® terminology
- Prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
The event is recommended for team leaders, project assurance and project support staff who are responsible for managing/supporting projects using PRINCE2®. The course is suitable for all staff working on any type of project.
Previous experience of PRINCE2® is not necessary.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.