Recruitment Skills training will help develop your recruitment skills and ensure they are able to effectively attract the best employees into the organisation. They’ll learn how to manage the recruitment process from end to end, managing the relationship with the candidate effectively, performing effective assessment and selection with evidence to support it – all while selling the role and organisation.
What you will learn
* How to present the company as a professional organisation that anyone would want to work for.
* Consider legislation and best practice to ensure the recruitment process is fair, robust and fit for purpose.
* Create a positive work environment through the introduction of employees that have a range of skills and experience.
* Provide a fair assessment and selection process that identifies the best candidate and demonstrates evidence.
* Improve their behavioural and situational questioning skills to make interview conversations effective.
* Simply apply core recruitment skills, for overall organisational success.