Living and working in a fast paced and busy environment can be mentally and physically challenging, today, more than ever, we need to be able to manage stress, gain clarity over the choices we make and thrive in both our work and our personal lives. Mindfulness training provides a proven set of practical tools for combating stress and building resilience.
This workshop will provide the participants with some of the most current tools and techniques in Mindfulness Training. They will explore the science that sits behind Mindfulness practices and gain clarity on how to be the most effective version of themselves. During the workshop the participants will be given the opportunity to practice mindfulness techniques in order to fully understand how they can use them on a daily basis.
What you will learn
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what Mindfulness is and isn’t, dispelling the myths
- Use practical tools for applying Mindfulness on a daily basis
- Understand how Mindfulness Training, the tools and exercises can enhance working relationships and help to feel more connected to others
- Explain the science that make mindfulness practice so powerful
- Use mindfulness techniques to minimise stress
- Demonstrate improved mental and physical performance, better clarity and focus, greater resilience, increased creativity and quality of ideas.