This course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The strategic nature of HR.
- The process of formulating and implementing organisational development strategy.
- The meaning and significance of human capital management (HCM).
- The approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies.
- The nature of performance management strategy.
- The meaning and importance of employee engagement.
- The strategic HRM approach to resourcing.
- The nature of strategic talent management.
- The meaning, aims and philosophy of strategic learning and development.
- What makes an effective reward strategy.