This three-day level 2 qualification is aimed at those who have not carried out inspection and testing or who require some update training before going on to the City & Guilds Level 3 Test and Inspection. It prepares candidates for the initial verification of electrical installation in single phase.
What you will learn
• Requirements of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations for inspection, testing and certification
• Preparation for initial inspection and testing
• Inspection, testing and certifying, using IET Guidance Note 3
• Hands-on practical work with test equipment
• Practicing filling in the main standard certificates, forms and schedules