A course for all personnel responsible for the supervision of operators within the SSD environment and required to interpret engineer test records. This course has been designed to provide the candidates with the necessary skills to effectively manage the disinfection and sterilization process.
What you will learn
- Define current standards and legislation.
- Develop the definitions of the roles and responsibilities identified in HTM 01-01.
- Explain the principles of the sterilization process.
- Provide an overview of the sterilization cycle profile.
- Explain periodic test requirements – classroom and practical experience.
- Explain the completion of test records.
- Explain the principles of loading and unloading the machines.
- Explain the interpretation of porous load sterilizer test records.
- Enhance the understanding of the sterilization process.