By the end of the course, you will be confident in using the essential features of Publisher for the layout of documents for publishing, such as newsletters. Delegates should have some familiarity with using the mouse and must be experienced in the basic use of Microsoft Windows. This course is for anyone who has never used Publisher before (or any other desktop publishing package).
What you will learn
- How to create publications such as Newsletters using Microsoft PageWizards. How to enhance and improve on the Page Wizards.
- How to create Border Art, Word Art and More Wizards with the toolbar.
- How to import text from other word processors.
- How to import pictures, and crop, size and move them.
- How to take text and flow it over multiple pages.