This course is for anyone who has not used Microsoft Outlook before. By the end of the course you will be able to use the basic features in Outlook: manage E-mail, the Contact list and Appointments. It is suitable for users of Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
What you will learn
- Send and receive E-mail with Attachments and Signatures.
- Track E-mail and set-up an automatic reply when Out of the Office.
- Create, categorise, find and filter Contacts in the Contacts folder.
- Understand the Global and Contacts address book so that individuals and groups can be E-mailed more quickly.
- Keep track of your Appointments, set up Reminders and create a simple Task list.
- Manage your E-mails by creating new Folders.
Create Notes in Outlook to replace post-it notes.