By the end of the course you will be confident in using Styles to automatically format parts of your document. You will use Styles to create a Table of Contents and to navigate around a document. You will create sophisticated graphics. You will also be able to customise the layout of pages in a long document, use cross references and reviewing tools. It is suitable for users of both Word 2013 and Word 2016.
What you will learn
- Use both Paragraph and Text pre-set Styles
- Understand what can be done with Styles beyond just formatting
- Add Headers and Footers, Page Numbers and Section Breaks
- Insert Pictures, Shapes, Diagrams, Charts and Graphs
- Use the referencing tools and Track Changes