In our one-day Stress Management workshop, you will learn how to identify your strengths in managing stress. You will also learn simple stress management techniques including how to create a breathing space, how to alleviate signs of stress and how to say no.You will also take away your own personal action plan to use beyond the programme.
What you will learn
- Define stress
- Look at how to build on your current strategies
- Practise a simple mindfulness exercise to create a breathing space in your day
- Understand how to work with your thinking
- Discuss the importance of physical wellbeing and social support
- Learn how to say no
- Look at creating inspiring goals that reflect your values
- Think about how to alleviate stress when it has built up
- Create a personal action plan beyond today
If you need help with Stress Management beyond this programme fulfilling your personal action plan, then we also offer 1 to 1 personal coaching which can provide you with an insightful and structured space to discover and develop yourself further in order to achieve even more positive results.