OSHA has a new list of industries that must now keep and maintain the OSHA records if they have more than 10 employees. These industries were not required to keep OSHA injury and illness records before, but have to begin doing so as other employers must do beginning 01/01/15.
What you will learn
- The OSHA requirements for recordkeeping of employee injuries and illnesses
- Reporting of fatalities and severe injuries/illnesses
- How to correctly complete the OSHA recordkeeping forms
- What forms have to be posted and when
- Using the recordkeeping forms as a management tool: calculate injury rates and analyze accident trends