This course is designed to put commercial property insurance into context and to introduce delegates to the operation and principles of commercial property insurance.
What you will learn
At the end of this course you will have:
- Obtained a basic knowledge of commercial insurance
- Gained a basic understanding of commercial insurance products and covers available
- A basic understanding of the principles of underwriting commercial property insurance and the factors involved in the assessment of commercial risks
- Gained a basic understanding of the principles of claims handling in regard to commercial property insurance.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- 1 Day
- On demand
- Course type:
- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Haywards Heath, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, York
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)