This thought-provoking course examines the ways claims are handled and explores some of the more involved aspects of claims handling.
What you will learn
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Better manage claims from first reporting
- Understand the need for experts and how they are used
- See how liability is established and also whether the claim is actually covered by the policy
- Know how more complex claims are negotiated and settled
- Understand how the legal system works in relation to claims.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- 1 Day
- On demand
- Course type:
- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Haywards Heath, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, York
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)