This course explores insurance cover available for different animals and looks at the common and not so common risks that need to be protected.
What you will learn
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the risks, covers, restrictions and exclusions available
- Understand the pricing considerations for bloodstock insurance
- Understand claims implications and issues.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- 1 Day
- On demand
- Course type:
- Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Doncaster, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Haywards Heath, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, York
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)