In this one day workshop involving a series of case studies, we update delegates on changes in case law and legislation that may impact professionals' liability exposures as well as comparing and contrasting the exposure of different types of professional. We also review recent professional indemnity policy coverage, market developments and policy disputes. Delegates will develop action plans to ensure professionals are appropriately protected.
What you will learn
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Brief professional clients on legal and other developments which impact their liability exposure
- Design and place cost effective professional indemnity programmes for UK-only clients and those with international exposures
- Assess professional indemnity policy coverage to determine whether it is providing appropriate protection and contains all available policy enhancements for that type of professional
- Analyse and critique the professional indemnity programmes and policy coverage of prospective clients
- Argue and negotiate effectively on behalf of the insured in the event of a professional indemnity claim dispute.